Imintera is always looking for people to help out in a variety of ways. It’s a great way to meet fellow members and get involved in the community.
How can I get involved?
- Volunteer to assist with an event
- Organize a happy hour/meetup in your town
- Write a blog post
- Propose a training or recruit a speaker
- Join a committee (on Scholarships, Membership & Marketing, Finance…)
- Represent IMINTERA at a school visit, a trade show, or other tabling event/exhibit
- Recruit a colleague to join IMINTERA
- Join the discussion on Facebook or LinkedIn
Help us take the organization to new heights, expand to new areas and offer new programs! To volunteer for any of the activities listed above, or suggest another one, email us at email@example.com.
To sign up to receive emails about volunteer opportunities, please subscribe below: